The College of Health and Fitness (COHAF) is a leading provider of education and training for individuals seeking careers in health, fitness, and business. With campuses in Brisbane and North Lakes, COHAF offers a wide range of nationally accredited courses, including:
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Certificate III and IV in Health
- Diploma of Fitness
- Advanced Diploma of Fitness
- Certificate III and IV in Business
COHAF’s courses are designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in their chosen field. The college’s team of experienced and qualified trainers are dedicated to helping healthtown.ca/ students reach their full potential.
In addition to its academic programs, COHAF also offers a variety of student support services, including:
- Career counseling and guidance
- Tutoring and academic support
- Job placement assistance
COHAF is a proud member of the Fitness Australia and Physical Activity Australia associations. The college is also accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
What makes COHAF unique?
There are a number of things that make COHAF unique, including:
- Industry-focused curriculum: COHAF’s courses are designed to meet the needs of employers in the health, fitness, and business industries.
- Experienced and qualified trainers: COHAF’s trainers have extensive experience in the health, fitness, and business industries.
- Strong industry connections: COHAF has strong connections with businesses in the health, fitness, and business industries.
- Small class sizes: COHAF offers small class sizes to ensure that students receive individualized attention.
- Flexible learning options: COHAF offers a variety of flexible learning options to suit the needs of students.
COHAF graduates are highly sought after by employers in the health, fitness, and business industries.
COHAF graduates are highly sought after by employers in the health, fitness, and business industries. The college’s graduates are well-prepared for the workforce and have a strong track record of success in their chosen fields.
If you are interested in a career in health, fitness, or business, I encourage you to contact COHAF today.