The Dubai Business Associates (DBA) Programme is a fully funded, one-year programme that provides outstanding and ambitious graduates with the skills and experience they need to launch their careers in Dubai. The programme is run under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.
The DBA Programme is designed to be a bridge between higher education and the professional world. It provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in the workplace, as well as the network rarecareer with leading professionals and gain valuable work experience.
The programme is divided into three modules:
Module 1: Business Fundamentals
This module provides you with a foundation in business, covering topics such as economics, finance, marketing, and human resources.
Module 2: Dubai Business
This module focuses on the unique business environment in Dubai, covering topics such as government policies, regulations, and opportunities.
Module 3: Professional Development
This module provides you with the skills and tools you need to succeed in the workplace, such as communication, problem-solving, and teamwork.
In addition to the academic modules, the DBA Programme also includes a number of experiential learning opportunities, such as:
- Internships: You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful companies in Dubai.
- Projects: You will work on real-world projects that will give you the chance to apply your skills and knowledge.
- Mentorship: You will be paired with a mentor who will provide you with guidance and support.
The DBA Programme is a unique opportunity to launch your career in Dubai. It is a rigorous programme that will challenge you, but it is also a rewarding experience that will prepare you for success in the global business world.
If you are interested in applying for the DBA Programme, here are the eligibility criteria:
- Recent university graduate (up to three years of working experience)
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English
- Keen interest in international and Dubai business
- A curious, inquiring mind
The application process for the DBA Programme is as follows:
- Submit your application online.
- Attend a virtual interview.
- Attend a final interview.
The deadline for applications is February 28, 2024.
For more information about the DBA Programme, please visit the website: https://dubaibusinessassociates.ae/
I hope this article has helped you learn more about the Dubai Business Associates Programme. If you are interested in applying, I encourage you to do so. It is a unique opportunity to launch your career in Dubai and to gain the skills and experience you need to succeed in the global business world.
Here are some additional benefits of participating in the DBA Programme:
- You will gain a global perspective and a deep understanding of the business world.
- You will develop your network of contacts and make valuable connections.
- You will gain hands-on experience and learn from leading professionals.
- You will be exposed to the latest trends and developments in business.
- You will have the opportunity to live and work in a dynamic and multicultural city.